Service Level Agreement
- RRMP Standard Remote Rescue Maintenance Package
This service will be provided base
on Basic Coverage & Response Time (BCRT) which
is on next business day response time with 5 days by 8 office hours.
- All call reported is within the scope of coverage.
- Service Overview
- This service provides standard remote rescue maintenance
package for customer who needs a more cost effective
service with great Return on Investment to enhance
their current support needs. This service covers
basically the desktops, notebooks as well as workstations
regardless of their location.
- Key Consideration
- Limited service call provided for customer.
- No fix engineer are assigned and standby throughout
the year of coverage.
- Basic Coverage & Response Time covers next business day response time 5 days by 8 office hours.
- Client device must be Windows Vista, XP, ME or 2000 or Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 (Tiger) & 10.5 (Leopard).
- Client device must have working internet connection.
- No Resolution No deduction of call.
- Only cover desktop, notebook and workstation regardless
of their location.
- Scope of Coverage
Our objective in packaging the Standard
Remote Rescue Maintenance Service is to provide companies
with a one-stop service solution by offering client
a complete maintenance package that covers service,
support, maintain, manage, advice and consult on their